Capes, spandex, and leaving nothing to the imagination.
Tho iconic to classic comic books, sometimes translating them to a less comic book setting is challenging.
- Pick a preexisting comic superhero (male or female)
Villains are Excluding they will get their own challenge soon.
- Pick a specific time era (historic or not is fine)
- Design a practical outfit that the hero can use that compliments them and the time.
Capes and spandex are okay as long as you can explain your choice
For your entry you must include the following
- Full colored front of your design (back of the design optional)
- In description provide a link to the superhero bio/images
- In description provide info on why you made your design choices
Please remember to execute the above for your entry or you will not earn the need points to qualify to win.
Entry Deadline: Every 5th of the Month @ Midnight EST - NOTE: First deadline is Sept 5th 2014 not Aug 5th 2014
Entry Folder: fashionfever-contest.deviantar…
- If you miss the deadline you have the opportunity to enter the following month.
- You may not re-enter a previously entered design for this contest.
- Please make sure you have the description requirements done before you enter.
Points: Auto 5 points once per entry round when you enter. (you may enter up to 3 entries per month)
Rest of the points will be announced soon.
Worst DC Superhero Costumes:
Worst Marvel Superhero/Villian Costumes:
MORE LISTINGS TO COME